All the comforts of home are right here at Pet Castle Resort! Select from 3 spacious room options that will best fit your dogs needs. Your dog will be provided a doggie bed, blanket, and space to stretch their paws! All dogs must pass a temperament test prior to their stay. Full doggie daycare is included at no additional cost which will have your King or Queen out and about with the play group for all day fun!
Sleeping Over? Here’s what our Kings & Queens are doing at the Castle!
6:00am – 7:00am – Outside to “do their thing”
7:00am – 8:00am – Dogs are fed Breakfast
8:00am – 6:30pm- Dogs are playing, socializing, or being entertained with their furry friends indoors/outdoors.
6:30pm – 7:30pm – DINNER TIME! Dogs will be in their individual rooms for feeding time.
7:30pm – 9:30pm – Dogs are playing, socializing, or being entertained with their furry friends indoors/outdoors.
10:00pm – Night cap for anyone? Bedtime Story? Otherwise, lights out and sweet dreams to all.
Pet Castle Resort does their very best to make sure your furry baby is playing, interacting, socializing and above all else, having FUN! After all, that’s what we do here at the Castle! So come join our pack ~ Every Furry-Tail is WELCOMED!
Dog Boarding Hours
Drop off at any time during business hours
Please have your pet picked up by 12:00 pm. Full day daycare rates will apply after 12:00 pm.
A $25.00 deposit is required to hold your boarding reservation. This deposit is non-refundable once applied. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Standard room – $42.00/ Per Night
- Deluxe room – $51.00/ Per Night
- Suite TV included -$70.00/ Per Night
- 2nd dog is half price in the same room and must be from the same house hold.
What you need to bring:
- Pre-bagged food that is labeled by day (i.e. Roscoe_Monday AM) Pet Castle Resort does not accept bags, tubs or containers of food.
- Medications – Pill form only and must be portioned out by owners ~ Pet Castle Resort will not administer medication from a pill dispenser bottle. (shots will not be administered)
What you can leave at home:
- Dog bed (we supply)
- Blankets (we supply)
- Toys (we supply)
- If it is a must that your King or Queen prefers his/her own blanket, toy(s), or bed we will accept them. However, they will remain in their rooms during their stay. Pet Castle Resort will not be responsible for any damage to such property bought from owner’s home.
All vaccines must be kept current. You are responsible for providing proof of immunization every time you update vaccines. Please bring this with your pet when you come visit us.
- Bordetella (kennel cough) Recommended EVERY 6 MONTHS (Current)
- Rabies (Current)
- DHLPP (Current)
- Canine Influenza (Current)
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered if over the age of 7 months.
- All new dogs must complete and pass a temperament test ($15.00 – non refundable).
- Pet Castle Resort strongly recommends your pet to be on a Flea & Tick regimen